When you become a member of the Robert and Judi Newman Center for the Performing Arts, you help support a community resource that brings the world’s best dancers, musicians and theatre companies to Colorado.
Your membership helps us set the stage, cue the lights, and raise the curtain for a full calendar of artistic excellence. Your membership makes the Newman Center an indispensable part of the Denver arts environment.
Make A Difference!
Become A Newman Center Member
Your annual membership can start for as little as $50, but the more you choose to give, the greater the difference you will make. By supporting the Newman Center, you play an important role in presenting engaging performances, bringing music education to thousands and sustaining a landmark facility. Please take a look at our Membership levels and consider adding a Membership to your Newman Center support. (A portion of your membership may be tax deductible).
*To become a member or for more information about our membership program, please contact the Newman Center Box Office, Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm at 303-871-7720
BENEFACTOR – $5,000
All Partner Membership benefits listed plus:
- Invitation for two (2) to Canyon Rose Dinner on a Newman Center stage
- Opportunity to donate twenty-five (25) Newman Center Presents tickets to school or youth service organization of your choice for one 2009-10 Season show
PARTNER – $1000
All Sponsor Membership benefits plus:
- Invitation to a private Newman Center backstage tour
- Two (2) complimentary guest passes to a Newman Center Presents performance of your choice
SPONSOR – $500
All Supporter Membership benefits listed plus:
- Exclusive Post-performance private “meet-the- artist” and drinks with one visiting artist during 2013-14 Season (pending artist availability)
- Two (2) complimentary Patron’s Choice guest subscriptions (3 shows total) to Newman Center Presents 2013-14 Season shows
SUPPORTER – $200
All Contributor Membership benefits plus:
- Four additional complimentary drink vouchers for any Newman Center Presents performance in the 13-14 season
- Two (2) Orchestra seats to a Lamont School of Music Opera production (excludes annual musical) or a Theatre Department production of your choice (dates subject to availability)
CONTRIBUTOR – $100
All Friend Membership benefits listed plus:
- Two complimentary drink vouchers for any Newman Center Presents performance in the 2013-14 season
FRIEND – $50
- Priority notification of subscription renewal dates
- Priority notification of single ticket sale dates
- Recognition in each Newman Center Presents performance program
- Subscription to Curtain Call
* All gifts are tax-deductible minus their fair market value. You may choose to decline all benefits
The amount paid for your Membership is tax deductible minus the fair market value of benefits received.
If you decline all benefits, the entire amount of your Membership is tax deductible. Deductible amounts with benefits are: Friend – $50; Contributor – $94; Supporter – $142: Sponsor – $366; Partner – $690; Benefactor – $4,474.
The Power of Your Membership
Our mission is to open the door to the excellence of our programming to all in our community. To do this our subscription prices are held at a level that covers less than half of the true costs of our programming, operations and maintenance. The difference is made up by the generosity of your membership support. Your membership support of the Newman Center makes a powerful difference by bringing our community the best in performing arts from around the world, supporting student discounts and master classes, and sustaining a landmark facility. Please take a look at our membership levels and consider adding a partially or fully tax-deductible membership to your Newman Center support.
Endowment and Other Giving Opportunities
The annual income from the Newman Center Endowment and other support funds not only helps ensure constant care and upkeep of our world-class venues and state-of-the- art systems, but also supports our wonderful annual performance series. Your gift to support a particular program series, whether music, dance or theatre, or our facilities and operations needs, is also an opportunity for lasting recognition of your support of the Newman Center and its mission. Additionally, if you have already included the Newman Center in your estate plans, please let us know so that we may appropriately recognize and thank you. For more information, please contact Senior Director of Development Kellyn Smith at 303-871-4472 or firstname.lastname@example.org